829 PM CDT Thu Apr 18 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Kankakee River at Shelby, or from Near I-65 and De Motte
downstream to IL/IN state line.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 745 PM Thursday the stage was 9.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 9.5 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...County Road 1200W/Range Line Road is
threatened north of the river. Wildwood Estates and Sumava Resorts
begin to experience some flooding.
LAT...LON 4122 8756 4128 8728 4117 8725 4111 8753