SHARE VIDEO

Facebook
Twitter
Cancel

Chicago Weather

DONE

73 °

Few Clouds

Chicago, IL

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Chicago, IL
Change Location

73 °

Few Clouds

Few Clouds

Updated 11:41 PM CDT

Feels Like: 73°

Humidity: 87%

Wind: SW 3 mph

Dew Point: 69°

Hourly

  • 12AM
    72°
    0%
  • 1AM
    71°
    0%
  • 2AM
    70°
    0%
  • 3AM
    69°
    0%
  • 4AM
    69°
    10%
  • 5AM
    68°
    10%
  • 6AM
    68°
    10%
  • 7AM
    68°
    20%
  • 8AM
    69°
    20%
  • 9AM
    70°
    10%
  • 10AM
    70°
    10%
  • 11AM
    70°
    10%
  • 12PM
    71°
    10%
  • 1PM
    71°
    10%
  • 2PM
    71°
    10%
  • 3PM
    71°
    10%
  • 4PM
    71°
    10%
  • 5PM
    71°
    10%
  • 6PM
    70°
    10%
  • 7PM
    68°
    10%
  • 8PM
    67°
    10%
  • 9PM
    66°
    20%
  • 10PM
    66°
    20%
  • 11PM
    66°
    10%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    AM T-storms
    82°
    65°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy with a few showers or an isolated storm possible in the morning, then partly sunny, breezy and warm with a few showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the low 80s.

    Humidity 64% Wind 13 SSW Chance of Precipitation 30%

  • Mon
    Partly Cloudy
    80°
    60°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly to partly sunny and mild. Highs in the upper 70s to low 80s inland, but cooler along the lake.

    Humidity 67% Wind 10 SSW Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Tue
    Partly Cloudy
    83°
    63°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly to partly sunny and warm. Highs in the low 80s inland, but cooler along the lakefront.

    Humidity 71% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Wed
    Partly Cloudy
    84°
    67°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly sunny, continued warm. Slight chance of storms late in the day. Highs in the low 80s, cooler along the lake.

    Humidity 62% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Thu
    Few Showers
    82°
    64°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly sunny with a chance of showers and storms. Highs in the upper 70s to low 80s, cooler along the lake.

    Humidity 64% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Fri
    Partly Cloudy
    80°
    62°
    +

    What To Expect

    Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 65% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Sat
    Partly Cloudy
    82°
    68°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 65% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Sun
    PM Showers
    79°
    61°
    +

    What To Expect

    Showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s.

    Humidity 68% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Mon
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    58°
    +

    What To Expect

    Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

    Humidity 65% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Tue
    PM Showers
    69°
    58°
    +

    What To Expect

    Showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 50s.

    Humidity 70% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 30%

MONDAY FORECAST: Skies Turning Mostly Sunny
Check out the detailed NBC 5 weather forecast. Full Forecast »