It's time to get holiday ugly.
Wrigleyville will resemble a Cosby show rerun on Saturday when the 4th annual Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl takes over the streets and pubs.
More than 350 people showed up for last year's event, and GiveForward organizers are expecting 500 this time around.
The rules are simple. Don the tackiest, ugliest Christmas-themed sweater you can find or create, and put on your drinking shoes.
The crawl schedule includes:
- Houndstooth (3369 N Clark): Noon - 1pm
- Rebel (3462 N Clark): 1pm -2pm
- Red Ivy (3525 N Clark): 2pm - 3pm
- Sluggers (3540 N Clark): 3pm - 4pm
- The Cubby Bear (1059 W Addison): 4pm - until
Tickets are $20 in advance and $30 at the door, which gets you a wristband for $2-$3 drink specials at each bar.
Prizes will be awarded for the best (worst?) costume and proceeds benefit Immerman Angels.