• Safety Alert Dec 19, 2019

    Girl Recovering After Swallowing Small Magnetic Balls

    Sets of small magnetic balls may look colorful and fun, but they can be dangerous, or even deadly in some cases, and one Park Ridge family recently learned just how real the danger can be.  Mia Lignelli, a 2-year-old girl from Park Ridge, recently had to undergo emergency surgery last month because she had swallowed five small, magnetic balls,...

  • Safety Alert Dec 19, 2019

    Girl Recovering After Swallowing Small Magnetic Balls

    Sets of small magnetic balls may look colorful and fun, but they can be dangerous, or even deadly in some cases, and one Park Ridge family recently learned just how real the danger can be. NBC 5’s Lauren Petty reports.

Contact Us