The 2021 NFL Draft was a bit of a return to normal. Cleveland hosted the draft outdoors with fans in attendance, a big stage for players to walk across and musical performances.
Commissioner Roger Goodell's chair remained though.
But for teams the scouting process was very much 2020. No scouting combine. A lot of remote meetings with prospects over Zoom.
The Bears made six picks in the draft, including some huge offensive additions in quarterback Justin Fields and tackle Teven Jenkins, but they'll continue to bolster their roster with undrafted free agent signings.
Here is a reap of the Bears' picks in this Draft:
- Round 1. pick 11: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- Round 2, pick 39: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State
- Round 5, pick 151: Larry Borom, OT, Missouri
- Round 6, pick 217: Khalil Herbert, RB, Virginia Tech
- Round 6, pick 221: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina
- Round 6, pick 228: Thomas Graham, Jr., CB, Oregon
- Round 7, pick 250: Khyiris Tonga, DT, BYU
Below are the latest undrafted free agent signings by the Chicago Bears.
6:22 PM - Bears sign Stony Brook DT Sam Kamara
6:19 PM - Bears sign Stanford DL Thomas Schaffer
6:18 PM - Bears sign Virginia EDGE Charles Snowden