Good morning and welcome to Packers Curds, your daily scrambled eggs and cheddar of Packers news.
- The debate rages on: Aaron Rodgers or Matt Flynn? They're both amazing, but could Rodgers be hiding the next Rodgers? Discuss. (Packer Daily)
- Good news: Donald Driver's hip replacement was successful. He should be back to his 70-year-old self in no time. (Green Bay Goober-Times)
- Greg Jennings: I'm ready to put the team on my back, doe. (Madden and Cheese)
- Clay Matthews shaves head, says that his hair was holding him back all along. Sampson shakes head. (Milwaukee Hair)
- Atari Bigby signs X-Box sponsorship, plans for name change underway. (Cheesehead Herald)
Happy April 1, everybody. Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter, and that's no joke.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media