Cornerback D.J. Moore is turning into one of the Bears stars on defense, both because of his stellar play and his overall awesomeness. What's so great about Moore?
- In his second year on the team, Moore leads the Bears in interceptions with four, including one that was returned for a touchdown. He has the knack of being in the right place at the right time, and he also always knows where the ball is. That has helped him get to seventh in the NFL for yards gained on interceptions.
- When asked what is so impressive about Tom Brady, he answered, "His women."
- His style -- from his shoes up to his haircut, Moore has his own look.
- Moore is unafraid to go after anyone. Despite giving up a considerable size advantage, he had no problem taking out the Lions' Drew Stanton and Tony Scheffler.
- How did he go from a guy who played in only three games last season to one of the Bears most reliable members of the secondary? A change in attitude. Last season, he was angry about his lack of playing time, but over time, realized that hard work and patience would get him farther than anger
Now, he is a happy warrior for the Bears, and that's something that should make Bears fans very happy.