Arts and crafts store Hobby Lobby is recalling more than 40,000 light-up spinner toys in Easter and July 4th themes after a toddler ingested a coin-sized battery.
The spinners, sold in various colors, present a choking and ingestion hazard for young children, the store said in its recall.
About 43,400 of the toys were recalled, after being sold nationwide at Hobby Lobby and Mardel stores from February to April. They cost about $5.
Anyone who has a spinner can return it to a Hobby Lobby or Mardel store for a refund, if they have a receipt, or store credit without it. Contact Hobby Lobby stores at 800-326-7931 for more information, or visit the recall tab on hobbylobby.com.
U.S. & World
The 14-month-old who ingested the battery later passed it, according to the recall notice.