Talking up your valuation gets you a smaller IPO, as Groupon’s IPO may drop to $3-$5 billion, according to analysts. But no one can deny the success of the three-year-old company.
Groupon is rebranding itself in India, and there are still some who speculate on the value of using Groupons as a business owner. Aren’t we over this already?
Also, need to evaluate your golf swing? Check out today’s deal.
- Boasting gets you a smaller IPO. (BusinessWeek)
- No matter what happens, Groupon’s still an enormous success. (ClickZ)
- Rebranding in India. (Times of India)
- Coupon sites not always a good deal for merchants. (New York Times)
- Today’s Deal: $59 for 60-Minute Golf-Swing Evaluation ($165 Value)