Groupon’s offering deals on breast milk in Indiana - well, not really.
Its philanthropic arm, G-Team, set up a deal to help connect premature babies with those who want to donate breast milk.
In other news, a Berlin company emulates Groupon and may give it a run for its money in Europe, and Groupon’s doing better this quarter, according to new Yipit data to be released today.
- Groupon’s G-Team arm helps preemies through donated breast milk. (Time)
- Berlin company Madvertise rivals Groupon. (Wall Street Journal)
- LivingSocial has issued just under $143 million in stock. (ZDNet)
- Groupon third quarter billings said to be up 14%. (Wall Street Journal)
- Today’s Deal: $5 for $10 Worth of Ice Cream and Café Treats at Bobtail Ice Cream