Groupon is cutting its marketing expenses, as it explains in another amendment to SEC documents (with minor adjustments this time).
It may be a good thing, as web traffic slowed last month – which is to be expected when the company is in a quiet period.
Also, co-founders Eric Lefkofsky and Brad Keywell are heralded for their entrepreneurial contributions.
- Groupon plans to significantly cut marketing spending. (BusinessWeek)
- …in a newly-amended filing with the SEC. (Chicago Tribune)
- Web traffic slows in August. (Chicago Tribune)
- Groupon co-founders Lefkofsky and Keywell win Entrepreneurial Champion Award. (MarketWatch)
- Today’s Deal: $49 for Beer-Brewing Class for Two at Bev Art Beer and Winemaking Supply ($99 Value)