NBCChicago.com has learned that his new PR team is considering a whole new slew of options that would keep him on TV at least through summer.
- A&E's Intervention. The governor would believe he is merely participating in a documentary, but instead it's an intervention.
- Hannity & Blago. Replaces Colmes. And is actually much better.
- Antiques Roadshow. Sells off items from the Illinois Governor's Mansion, including seats on state boards and asphalt contracts.
- MTV's True Life. "I'm Going To Prison."
- Dateline: To Catch A Predator. Co-starring Drew Peterson.
- Nightline. Embeds with troops in Afghanistan for a special report. Never returns.
- The Dr. Phil Show. For an entire week. And maybe a second week.
- Guest judge on American Idol. Finally someone who alienates more people than Simon Cowell.
- Super Bowl Halftime Show. Bumps Bruce Springsteen.
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Possibly the highest ratings of any show in the history of TV.