Happy Victory Monday, Bears fans, and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on how winning makes everything better, what advice the Rams have for the Bears and more.
- Winning helps us forget about an awful offense. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Still, the offense is not meeting expectations. (ESPN Chicago)
- Resiliency can carry the Bears a long way. (Chicago Tribune)
- Rams defensive back Cortland Finnegan says Jay Cutler is hindering the Bears offense. (CSN Chicago)
- As expected, the Rams talked a lot on the field, but weren't dirty. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media