Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on rookie Kyle Long, more changes to the scouting department and how a former Bear is going for an even cooler job.
- Kyle Long will be at rookie mini-camp this weekend. After that, his training with the Bears will be limited because of the NFL's rules on players participating before their final exams. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- After high-profile defections from the scouting department, the Bears had to make moves. Two scouts were promoted, and another was hired. (ESPN Chicago)
- Were you hoping for some new food choices the next time you went to Soldier Field? You're in luck. A new concession vendor will be in place this season. (Chicago Tribune)
- Do you put Bears on your fantasy football team? Two of them made this list of the top-25 fantasy football players. (National Football Post)
- Nick Reed was once a Chicago Bear. Now he's learning to be a fighter pilot in the Air Force. (Pro Football Talk)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media