Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' next leader, how the team used new technology and Kyle Long's big pizza decision.
- With Brian Urlacher's departure, Lance Briggs has already stepped in as a leader. Who else will step up on a team that has changed so much? (Chicago Tribune)
- Matt Blanchard worked out at rookie mini-camp with a new bit of technology. He wore a helmet-cam, and Marc Trestman will decide from the tapes if it's worth Jay Cutler wearing one. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Though Blanchard was signed last season, he was still eligible for rookie mini-camp. The Bears have just two definite quarterbacks, and Blanchard took advantage of the opportunity by impressing his coaches. (ESPN Chicago)
- Jon Bostic and Khaseem Greene are the Bears' future at linebacker. How did they do at mini-camp? (CSN Chicago)
- Marquess Wilson is getting a fresh start at football. He was happy to be at camp over the weekend. (Chicago Tribune)
- New Bear Kyle Long had his first Chicago pizza on Sunday night. Check out where he took his mom for Mother's Day. Was it the right pick? (Twitter)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media