Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what the Bears could learn from the Ravens, the award Charles Tillman received and a good omen for next season.
- After they won the Super Bowl, it's worth taking a closer look at the Ravens. What can the Bears learn from them? (Chicago Tribune)
- Chicagoans know Charles Tillman is a really good dude. It appears the rest of the country knows, too, because he won the USAA Service Award. (Windy City Gridiron)
- A hot trend has emerged among Super Bowl winners. Barely making the playoffs, then getting hot once they start, is the way to go. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Eagles have played the last four Super Bowl champions in their home opener. The Bears are slated to face the Eagles next season, so keep your fingers crossed. (Shutdown Corner)
- Though football is over, the drama of the NFL's offseason has just begun. Check out five storylines to watch during the offseason. (National Football Post)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media