Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. Read on for news on the general manager search, what Jim Miller has to say about Toradol, who the Bears should draft, and Matt Forte's latest from the Pro Bowl.
- When the Bears do hire a general manager, he will have his hands full. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- To get closer to finally finding a GM, the team interviewed Jason Licht. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bear Jim Miller says common sense is needed on the discussion of the Bears' use of Toradol. (CSN Chicago)
- Bears need wide receivers, but they can be hard to project. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Matt Forte talks about his health and contract negotiations. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media