Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' many injuries, if Lovie Smith's end in Chicago is near and what may have happened to the big plays on defense.
- Brian Urlacher's injury is just one of the Bears' many problems. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears are looking for more from Nick Roach's second stint at middle linebacker. (CSN Chicago)
- Does the loss against Seattle mean the beginning of the end for Lovie Smith? (Chicago Tribune)
- Devin Hester says he is getting better. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Tim Jennings arm was in a sling and he's receiving treatment. (ESPN Chicago)
- As the Bears' pass rush wanes, so do big plays. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media