Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's thoughts on his teammates, Henry Melton's future and Charles Tillman punching things.
- Brian Urlacher gave his defensive linemen a pat on the back. (Chicago Tribune)
- Sackmaster Henry Melton wants to stay in Chicago. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Charles Tillman punching things. (SBN Chicago)
- Kelvin Hayden's role is expected to continue to grow. (ESPN Chicago)
- Sherrick McManis is a block star. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The celebration on Devin Hester's big return against the Titans came a bit too early. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media