Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on D.J. Williams' health, Anthony Adams' love of pork, and disturbing news about a Bear's death.
- D.J. Williams is week to week after sustaining a calf injury. His absence leaves a hole in the middle of the defense. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Anthony Adams' latest music video involves ribs, barbecue sauce on a car, and Lance Briggs. You want to see it. (YouTube)
- Marc Trestman is known as the quarterback whisperer. Could he be the key to unlocking Jay Cutler's potential? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- This is disturbing and sad. George McAfee, a great Bears running back who died in 2009, reportedly was poisoned because of lack of oversight at his assisted living facility. (ABC News)
- Henry Melton does videos most morning before training camp practices. This one features Devin Hester, a serious Earl Bennett, and a Matt Forte-Brandon Marshall wrestling match. (Instagram)
- Alshon Jeffery was good at times last season, but his inconsistency was a problem. This year, he's made a big leap in skill level. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media