Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Phil Emery's relationship with Marc Trestman, who turned down a chance to stay and an event to check out for charity.
- It was Phil Emery who made the final decision on Marc Trestman. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Emery feels a kinship with Trestman. (ESPN Chicago)
- Rod Marinelli turned down a chance to stay with the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- How Charles Tillman's daughter's illness made him want to help others. (Shutdown Corner)
- The Bears once played the Montreal Alouettes in an exhibition. See what the program looked like. (Twitter)
- Israel Idonije and retired Bear Jerry Azumah have a comedy benefit coming up. Check it out. (Twitter)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media