Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears. Check out the preview of tonight's game here, and read on for the latest on the tight end race, life without Brian and a special birthday.
- Martellus Bennett is unquestionably the No. 1 tight end for the Bears. After that? The race is wide open. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Brian Urlacher era is officially better. Lance Briggs, Jon Bostic and the rest of the Bears' linebacking crew is moving without him. (ESPN Chicago)
- Marc Trestman is putting down roots. He bought a house in Winnetka worth nearly $3 million. (Chicago Tribune)
- Happy Birthday Cam! Jay Cutler's son turned 1 on Thursday. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Have you ever wondered what it was like to try and make an NFL team? Follow Matt Blanchard and Marquess Wilson as they fight for a spot on the team. (CSN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media