Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Jay Cutler's head, how it was handled, and why Brian Urlacher had to defend himself.
- Should Jay Cutler shut it down this week, regardless of what doctors say? (Chicago Tribune)
- Criticism of how Lovie Smith handled Cutler's concussion is off-base. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears' opponent next week also has a quarterback with a concussion. (CSN Chicago)
- Both the league and Smith said the concussion was handled properly. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brian Urlacher defended his handshake with Danieal Manning. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media