Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest in roster breakdowns and how the rookies are doing.
- Even with roster changes, Bears special teams will continue to be special. (Chicago Tribune)
- Shea McClellin is adjusting to the pro game and seeing results. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Are the Bears thinking safety first? (Chicago Tribune)
- Evan Rodriguez's value is his versatility. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears waived injured linebacker Dom DeCicco and signed wide receiver Terriun Crump. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media