Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for how the Bears are going after one of their players, a barrier for gay players and who might be the next Devin Hester.
- One of the Bears' linebackers -- rhymes with Merlacher -- has a future that is still unsure in Chicago. But the Bears are looking to lock up linebacker Nick Roach. (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bear Jim Miller has spent plenty of time in NFL locker rooms. He says religion is a barrier for a gay player to come out. (Chicago Tribune)
- With Devin Hester looking for a new start in the NFL, it's time for to look out for man with Hester's abilities. Could it be Michigan's Denard Robinson? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- New England's Tom Brady was in the news this week for restructuring his deal with the Patriots. It could be a headache for Chicago to go through the same restructuring. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The NFL has put an increased focus on concussion testing in recent years. Now, they will use iPads to test for concussions on the sidelines. (Pro Football Talk)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media