Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest about the Bears pass rush, what Brian Urlacher wants to see out of the replacement refs and an important message about popcorn.
- Through two games, the Bears have had a potent pass rush. (CSN Chicago)
- Brian Urlacher says the replacement refs need to speed it up. (Chicago Tribune)
- Dave Toub's special teams will stay aggressive. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Brandon Hardin says his injury looked worse than it was. (Chicago Tribune)
- Lance Louis is quietly doing his job. (Chicago Tribune)
- Important: Chicago Bears mix is now available at Garrett's Popcorn. (Garrett's)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media