Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the new offensive coordinator, who says Marc Trestman will do well, and a draft prospect.
- Aaron Kromer, the new offensive coordinator, is known for improving offensive lineman. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Bill Romanowski says Marc Trestman can earn the Bears' respect. (ESPN Chicago)
- Charles Tillman is a finalist for an NFL Players' Association recognizing really good guys. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears may be interested in an Oklahoma lineman. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Henry Melton hanging out with Ndamukong Suh in Hawaii. (Instagram)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media