Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on minicamp starting, Shea McClellin's health and the many changes at Halas Hall.
- Mandatory veteran minicamp starts on Tuesday. It's a time for the Bears to play catch up. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Shea McClellin is expected to have full participation. However, he is dealing with a nagging foot injury. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears made big changes on Monday. They brought back wideout Devin Aromashodu, adding to the receiving corps' overall height. (CSN Chicago)
- Another change at Halas Hall was at fullback. As we wrote previously, Evan Rodriguez was released. Tony Fiammetta was signed. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Gabe Carimi isn't a Bear anymore, either. Could his trade start a bad precedent? (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media