Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. You might think the morning after a Bears-less Super Bowl that there is no Bears news. You know us better than that.
- Here are some lessons the Bears can take from the Super Bowl. (CSN Chicago)
- The Giants and the Patriots' blueprint to success should be clear to the Bears. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Trent Dilfer sees Jay Cutler as more than capable. (Chicago Bears)
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says scrapping the Pro Bowl is under consideration. (ESPN Chicago)
- Rog also said kickoffs are going to stay at the 35-yard line. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media