Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read about the leading candidate for GM, the top Bears' plays, how the special teams unit fared and Kurt Warner's thoughts on the team.
- Kansas City's Phil Emery is seen as the leading candidate for the Bears GM. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Vote for the Bears' top play of the year. (Chicago Bears)
- Turnovers took their toll on the Bears special teams unit. (Chicago Tribune)
- Kurt Warner, who won a Super Bowl with Mike Martz, said Jay Cutler got it right this season. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- One writer thinks Matt Forte should do whatever he wants with the Pro Bowl. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- In case you missed it last night, Cutler and his fiancee Kristin Cavallari are expecting a baby. (Grizzly Detail)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media