Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on if the Bears are hoping or hyping, their to-do list and some important news on purses.
- Before the season starts, there is plenty of hype coming from the team on OTAs. Is it hype, or is it hope? (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears have hit that point in the summer where everything slows down until training camp. Still, they have a full to-do list for the next six weeks. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Lance Briggs was Brian Urlacher's partner on the field for a long time. He talked about what Urlacher meant to him as a teammate. (ESPN Chicago)
- Do you carry a purse with you to games at Soldier Field? Rules are changing on if they allow that. (Chicago Tribune)
- James Anderson is the Bears' newest linebacker. His former teammates looked up to him as a teacher. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media