Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' value, Henry Melton's future in Chicago and two different chances to hang out with some Bears.
- The Bears clearly have value to anyone reading this, but what of their fiscal value? See where Forbes ranked them among pro clubs of all sports. (Forbes)
- Henry Melton is sticking with the Bears for this season, but next year is not certain to be here. He and the Bears missed the deadline to work out a long-term deal before the franchise tag took effect. (Chicago Tribune)
- This training camp will be very different for the Bears. They have to adjust to life without Brian Urlacher. (ESPN Chicago)
- Lance Briggs will have extra pressure on him. Without Urlacher, the defense is in need of a leader. (Chicago Tribune)
- Want to have an excellent meal served to you by Robbie Gould? Check out this fundraising dinner for the Goulden Touch Foundation. (Goulden Touch)
- Are you a runner? Charles Tillman is hosting a fun run on Wednesday night. See the details here. (Twitter)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media