Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Devin Hester's health and role, who deserves credit for the Bears wins and Jay Cutler's epiphany.
- Devin Hester missed practice Thursday with a quad injury. (Chicago Tribune)
- But Mike Tice expects he'll have a bigger role. (ESPN Chicago)
- Jay Cutler finally gets that eyes will always be on him. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Does Jerry Angelo deserve credit for the Bears' success? (Chicago Tribune)
- He's no Greg Olsen, but Kellen Davis is rising. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears' run game fuels play-action passes. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media