Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Matt Forte is focusing on football in the midst of contract negotiations. (ESPN Chicago)
- Forte and Barber could power an effective ground game. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs get along like brothers. That's kind of sweet. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears are reportedly interested in former Bill Aaron Maybin. That would fit in perfectly with their pattern of signing fixer-uppers. (Pro Football Talk)
- The curious case of Caleb Hanie and the missing second-team reps. (Windy City Gridiron)
- It's about time Jay Cutler became a meme. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media