Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what the Bears will do next at center, Manti Te'o's visit, and which former Bear is a "marijuana freak."
- The Bears made a few decisions that show they're getting ready to make a transition at center. They signed a free agent and had a potential draft pick in for a visit. (ESPN Chicago)
- There has already been plenty of speculation that the Bears will pick Notre Dame's Manti Te'o in the draft. It appears to be more than just speculation as he visited with Chicago. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brandon Marshall had hip surgery at the end of last season. Now, he says he feels healthier than he's been in years. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Former Bear Sam Hurd is set to plead guilty to drug charges. His lawyer called him "a marijuana freak." (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler did a long, funny interview, and addressed a story about a fan talking to him in the bathroom. He doesn't exactly deny it, so ... (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media