Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on how the Bears have embraced change, who they are still interested in for free agency and why one free agent left Chicago.
- In the past three years, the Bears have undergone a complete transformation at the top. Read how they have embraced that change. (Chicago Tribune)
- That transformation doesn't include the playing surface at Soldier Field. The natural grass will remain, despite complaints from players. (Chicago Tribune)
- Free agency is still going. Defensive end Turk McBride is reportedly supposed to visit the team this week. (ESPN Chicago)
- And they are in the lead for blocking tight end Steve Maneri. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears received no compensatory draft picks. At the moment, they haven't lost any huge free agents, so that's not a shock. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Wondering why Nick Roach left the Bears, or why Chicago let him get away? Oakland gave him a lot of money. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media