Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears big splash into free agency and the newest Bears.
- Right out of the gate, the Bears made a splash for free agency. They quickly filled two needs within hours of its start. (Chicago Tribune)
- With so much action, national media took notice of Halas Hall. The Bears were already named winners in free agency. (Shutdown Corner)
- The Bears have struggled at offensive line for years. Finally, they addressed the problem via free agency. (Chicago Tribune)
- But good offensive line help doesn't come cheap. Check out the details of Bushrod's contract. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The signing of Martellus Bennett addressed a need for the Bears. However, it also signaled more changes on the Bears' roster. (CSN Chicago)
- Bennett is considered a two-way tight end. He can catch passes and block, which is exactly what the Bears need help with. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media