Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' celeb couples, replacement refs and some silly team from up north.
- Which celebrity couple is better: Cutler-Cavalleri or Urlacher-McCarthy? (CSN Chicago)
- Check out Brian "Urlager" and other Bears as food. Julius Peppers needed no name change. (National Foodball League)
- The NFL is seeking replacement refs after talks with the referees union have broken down. (Chicago Tribune)
- Want to send Johnny Knox a note of encouragement? Address information is right here. (Chicago Bears)
- Aaron Rodgers wanting to be a Packer for life is not good news for the Bears. (CSN Chicago)
- The feds found a Packers' Super Bowl ring in a drug bust. Bears fans, we don't want them to have rings, either, but crime is not the answer. (Shutdown Corner)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media