Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Ashton Kutcher's views on the Bears, the latest on the draft, and a fun way of looking at Henry Melton.
- Actor, "Punk'd" star and Demi Moore ex-husband Ashton Kutcher is a huge Bears fan. He wants to meet Jay Cutler and help him with the "Jay Face." (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears will have the next draft in two weeks. Looking back, how did they do in the last one? (ESPN Chicago)
- It's not just individual players looking to impress in the draft. Boston College is also looking to make its mark. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears' pre-draft visits continue. Southeast Louisiana's Robert Alford is supposed to stop by. (ESPN Chicago)
- Phil Emery said the Bears are looking at a core group of about seven players for the first round in the draft. Stanford's Zach Ertz is reportedly in the mix. (ESPN Chicago)
- Henry Melton as Sackboy from the game "Little Big Planet." Since he had six sacks in 2012, it's pretty appropriate. (Windy City Gridiron)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media