Chicago's belove Samuel Love, a young boy from the South Side who has been raising money and toys for charity since he was 9 years old, is at it again.
Love will once again be hosting a toy drive, where he is looking to collect 15,000 toys and gift cards for charity.
Over the last five years, Love has donated thousands of toys to victims of natural disasters.
"Each year I want to get bigger and better," Love wrote on a GoFundMe page for his toy drive.
Here is a list of drop-off locations if you would like to donate:
- NBC Towers, 455 Cityfront Plaza, Chicago, IL, 60611 (Lobby of NBC 5)
- Josephine's Cooking, 436 E. 79th Street, Chicago, IL, 60619
- Studio Movie Grill, 210 W. 87th Street, Chicago, IL, 60620
- Murray Language Academy, 5335 S. Kenwood, Chicago, IL, 60615
- Plump, 1834 W. 95th Street, Chicago, IL, 60643