Seven children and three adults were hospitalized on Sunday afternoon after a carbon monoxide leak inside a church on Chicago's West Side.
According to Chicago police, the victims were sitting inside of the Bethel Apostolic Church in the 5400 block of West Jackson just before 3 p.m. when a gas line malfunctioned on the building's boiler.
All 10 victims began feeling sick, and all 10 were ultimately hospitalized.
The seven children and two of the adults were taken to Stroger Hospital, while one other adult was taken to West Suburban, according to police.
All 10 of the victims are in good condition.
"We prayed for them, and we're still praying for them," Assistant Pastor Joe Douthard said. "They'll be alright, and we'll check everything out thoroughly."
The church is expected to stay close until the leak is fixed.