If you’ve never had a Pop-Tarts in your life, you’re missing out – to say the least.
Everyone has a favorite flavor of the toasted creations but now Kellogg’s is launching five brand new unexpected flavors, Delish was the first to report.
Expect these to hit shelves starting this December:
- Chocolatey Caramel: Chocolate and caramel, seems like a win-win, right? This Pop-Tarts is a chocolate crust with a gooey caramel inside and drizzled with caramel icing.
- Maple Bacon: A first of it’s kind, Kellogg’s is incorporating another breakfast favorite into their treats. The sweet white icing on top will be sprinkled with, yes, bacon.
- Frosted Watermelon: If you’re yearning for a taste of summer in the winter, this one will do just that. Topped with pink and green watermelon-esque icing.
- Frosted Spring Strawberry: This one won’t come out until early 2016, but it will be a whole new twist on their traditional strawberry favorites. Why? Because they'll feature different colorful cartoons painted on the white frosting.
- Pink Lemonade: Lemonade isn't just for drinking anymore. This one will have sweet lemonade filling and golden crust, topped with pink icing and sprinkles
What do you think? Would you try these new creations?