Authorities say a carbon monoxide leak at a suburban Chicago home sickened 11 people.
The Daily Herald reports Villa Park firefighters arrived at the home early Sunday to find 11 people in the home between the ages of 6 and 61 suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. The firefighters were responding to a call about a 15-year-old with a headache.
Officials say all 11 were taken to area hospital and have been released.
Authorities say they believe a furnace was the source of the carbon monoxide, which was found to be at levels that can cause dizziness, nausea and headaches.
Officials say the home's gas has been shut off.