Groupon Watch: Running Low on Cash?
Groupon can’t stay out of the line of attack, as more analysts question whether the company’s cash flow is slowing. The number of skeptics is rising, and some wonder if the bulls have stopped storming Groupon. Has the company created a growth monster with the mega-industry it spawned? No worries yet, some say. Read more:
- Groupon’s running low on cash. (Business Insider)
- So are there any Groupon bulls left? (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Groupon may not be able to keep up with the industry it created. (VentureBeat)
- A letter in response to two members of Congress defending its policy changes. (Washington Post)
- Today’s Deal: 68% off a Three-Show Subscription to the Joffrey Ballet