With that kind of profit margin, we expect the following items to make it to eBay soon.
- A fork Obama once used at Dixie Kitchen that has been identified through this videotape. Opening bid: $138.
- A piece of sidewalk in Hyde Park that Obama walked on. Opening bid: $45.
- A piece of chalk once used by Obama as a law instructor at the University of Chicago. Opening bid: $332.
- A urinal from U.S. Cellular Field purportedly used by Obama during a Sox-Twins game. Opening bid: $12,943.
- Ashes from a cigarette Obama smoked standing outside 57th Street Books. Opening bid: $12.
- An East Bank Club towel used by Obama, sweat included. Opening bid: $465.
- A signed campaign contribution check from Tony Rezko. Opening bid: $10,000.
- A piece of toast with the likeness of Obama on it. Opening bid: $500.
- An admission stub from the Museum of Science & Industry from the day he went and got a whole bunch of those plasticky Abe Lincoln head thingies. Opening bid: $52.
- First draft of his 2004 speech to the Democratic National Convention in which he wrote "There are indeed red states and blue states, and one day I will rule them all!" Opening bid: $1.5 million.