Still not warm for you to head outdoors? This weekend is full of new movies and stage performances to enjoy in Chicago.
On the big screen:
- Nicolas Cage stars in the thriller "Knowing," as a father who's son discovers an artifact that predicts catastrophies around the country.
- Julia Roberts returns to the screen as a spy in a con job opposite Clive Owen in the film "Duplicity."
- Amy Adams stars in the crime comedy nominated at the Sundance Film Festival, "Sunshine Cleaning."
- Real-life father and son Tom and Colin Hanks play the same roles on screen alongside John Malkovich in "The Great Buck Howard."
- Paul Rudd and Jason Segel explore the world of male friendship in "I Love You Man," also starring The Office's Rashida Jones.
- Head over to Navy Pier for the NBC 5 Healthy Lifestyle Expo to learn healthy living tips, free admission for all.
- The Merchandise Mart opens its doors to the public for its annual sample sale all weekend long.
- Speaking of shopping, don't forget about annual Shop Chicago event at Union Station's Great Hall. Click here for more information.
- Comedian Bobby Lee hits the stage at Chicago Improv this weekend only.
- Disney's High School Musical comes from the screen to the stage at the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire.
- On Saturday catch the energetic performance of Drumline Live at the Center for Performing Arts in University Park.
- And the Irish dance phenomenon, Riverdance, plays five farewell performances at the Rosemont Theatre.
Have a great weekend!