Real Simple magazine is celebrating its 10th anniversary in a big way Friday with a huge bash at Union Station (210 South Canal St).
From 12 to 7 p.m., a number of interactive stations and demonstrations will be set up inside the space with a theme of providing tips and tricks for women to simplify their life in just 15 minutes or less.
Mix and mingle with experts such as:
- Jillian Harris (ABC's "The Bachelorette")
- Hair designer Mario Tricoci
- Housesmarts host Lou Mandfredini
- Kelli Zink (host of celebtv.com)
- Radhika Desai (former "Top Chef" contestant)
Topics covered will include food, fashion, beauty, health and entertaining.