We spend loads of money on rent, bar tabs and other paycheck-draining habits, but when it comes to our face -- a.k.a. the money maker -- we're less likely to spend cash or time to keep our skin in shape. What gives?
Here's her tips for achieving the best possible skin:
- Every morning, wash your face with Chamomile, Peppermint or Linden tea, follow with a moisturizer (these all have natural essential oils in which will help keep moisturize your skin).
- Use an Organic scrub on face once a week and on full body once a month.
- Vitamins (A, B complex, C, D & E) are vital during the winter season. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Before breakfast, have a warm cup of water with half lemon & a teaspoon of honey as the acid in the lemon cleans & activates systems. Vitamin C strengthens the Immune system.
- Use a Moisturizer for your entire body in the morning and in the evening before you go to bed.
- Always be sure drink 64 ounces of water per day.
- Get a facial once a month from a professional esthetician.
It's really not as time consuming as you thought, and if you give yourself a five-minute breather from surfing the Internet, you’ll have enough time to slap some soap on your face. Get on it.