With the help of InStyle Magazine's Katrina Szish and Personal Stylist Heather Kenny, we've compiled a list of 10 budget-friendly must-haves for Fall.
- Scarves - Try knotting the scarf behind your neck and draping it in front for a sophisticated look.
- Reversible Tights - Perfect for warmth, style, and versatility.
- Skinny Belt - Look for bright colors and textures to cinch dresses, shirts, and jackets.
- Dramatic Necklace - Go bold and big to dress up a T-shirt and jacket or wear with the classic little black dress.
- Plaid - Before you buy, check your closet to see what you already own.
- Booties - Great with skirts and dresses.
- Flats -Try metallic or embellished.
- Tinted Mascara - Use purple shades for blue or green eyes. Brown-eyed girls look good in navy or dark green.
- Lace - Look for a touch of lace on a dress, shirt, or tights
- Seamless tank - Wear under sweaters and tops for a smooth look.
Looking good this Fall doesn't have to cost a fortune. Work with what you already have and add in a few key pieces to elevate your style to fashionista status in no time.