BYOBs are one of the best ways to cut down on that restaurant bill. Here's a few favorites:
- Dorado (2301 W. Foster)
- Think Cafe (2235 N. Western Ave.)
- Wakamondo Sushi Bar (3317 N. Broadway)
- Andalous (3307 N. Clark)
- Orange (3231 N. Clark)
Prix fix menus are also another way to save some pennies. It's definitely a bonus going in when you already know the price of the appetizer, main course and dessert. Here's some sure-fire picks:
- La Madia (59 W. Grand) -- $15 will get you a pizza and a glass of wine.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (25 E. Ohio St.) -- three courses for $35.
- Angelina Ristorante (3561 N. Broadway) -- $42 fixed price menu on Tuesdays.
- Cuatro (2030 S. Wabash Ave.) -- $30 fixed price menu.
- Carlucci (1801 Butterfield Rd) -- $15.95 family-style special on Sundays.